For some, the thought of eating snail is disgusting. In France, Spain and other parts of Europe eating snail is not a big deal. I actually like it but some times the thought of where all snail lye is disgusting. But when snails are mixed with sauce is great!
- 1 Kg. of snails
- 2 bay leaves, 4 cloves of garlic, parsley
- 1 glass of olive oil, salt
Instructions - How to Make
- Wash snails and put in a saucepan with thyme and bay leaf.
- Cover with cold water and warm slowly, for the heads CAME out.
- Up the fire and cook for 1 hour.
- While, cook in oil the cloves of garlic until get gold, then strain and remove garlic, mix oil and parsley.
- Serve the snails covered with the oil.