I absolutely love this recipe and its quick and easy to make
Broad beans with ham
- 2 kg broad beans, podded
- 100g mountain-cured Serrano ham, chopped
- 2 small onions, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Olive oil
Instructions - How to Make
- First, heat the oil in a frying pan and then add the chopped onion and garlic.
- Fry gently until soft and then add the ham and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Add the broad beans and stir-fry for another couple of minutes.
- Cover the frying pan and turn the heat down very low
- Cook on a low heat until the beans are soft (add a little water if necessary).
- Season with salt.