Every time I order tapas, the Patata Bravas are the first on my list. All potatoes are my weakness and the pink sauce or brava sauce is yummy.
- 2 or 3 potatoes
- 3 medium full-grown tomatoes
- 1 tsp. of spicy ground red pepper
- 1 tsp. of flour
Instructions - How to Make
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into small pieces, then fry, on a low heat.
- Once cooked, drain the potatoes.
- Make the tomato sauce: Add a spoon of oil to the pan and then fry the peeled seedless tomatoes, smashing it.
- When cooked, add a few drops of vinegar, a teaspoon of flour and another teaspoon of spicy ground pepper and stir well to mix everything.
- Season and pour over the potatoes.