Yummm.. Very very tasty and quick to make.
Serves 2 bowls
15 minTotal Time
- 5 tomatoes
- 5 slices French bread
- 1 boiled egg (per person)
- 1 strip bacon (per person)
- dark olive oil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 3 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 garlic clove
Instructions - How to Make
- Place tomatoes in boiling water for 1 minute, then quickly take them out and peel their skins off.
- Blend together the tomatoes, salt, vinegar and garlic.
- Add the bread, depending on the size of the slices, add until consistency is thick, but still runs.
- Pour the salmorejo into a bowl, rip the boiled egg and bacon up with your hands and garnish in the center.
- Add a dash of the olive oil. In addition to making it look pretty, it also tastes great.
The darker the olive oil, the better