Eggplant or Aubergines is one of my favorite vegetables after spinach and this tapa and dish very tasty if you like the strong taste.
- 8 small eggplants
- 1 little wild marjoram
- ½ tsp. sweet red pepper
- 1 Laurel leaf
- 3 or 4 whole garlic cloves
- ½ tsp fresh ground pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
Instructions - How to Make
- First, in a pan and with the olive oil, slightly fry the whole garlic cloves until brown.
- Add the fresh ground pepper and the sweet red pepper so they are mixed with the olive oil.
- Cook the aubergines in boiling water, adding the contents of the pan, one laurel leaf, a tbsp. of vinegar and a little wild marjoram.
- Let them boil gently, taking care that the aubergines do not break. They can be kept in this sauce indefinitely.
- Serve cold.