Today we will prepare a recipe as simple as Mediterranean calamari with onions. And there is nothing more Mediterranean make a tomato sauce and pepper to cook squid, chicken or fish. I love these recipes because they are easy to learn and remember.
Squid Onion Recipe - how to make squid with onions sauteed with great flavor. Fried or sauteed squid is a nice Spanish Tapa and really easy to prepare.
30 minCook Time
45 minTotal Time
- 600 gr of small squid
- 2 onions
- 2 green peppers
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Pepper 2 sprigs of parsley
- 20 g breadcrumbs
- 1,5 dl of white wine
- Olive Oil
Instructions - How to Make
- Chop the garlic and mix well with the squid, cleaned and sliced into rings.
- We let the whole macerate in the refrigerator for 7 to 8 hours.
- Subsequently, we will put everything in a clay pot and cover with chopped onions, chopped green peppers, chopped parsley and tomatoes, peeled, grated and seedless.
- Add salt and pepper, sprinkle the bread crumbs and pour a good splash of oil.
- Cook set to simmer, stirring occasionally to which link all the ingredients and do not stick.
- Pour the white wine.
- When the squid is tender, we will remove it from the heat and leave to temper before serving.
- It is certainly one of the recipes so simple we can accompany with white rice, basmati rice if even be better with the sauce.