It is difficult for me to give you definite weights or quantities for this soup recipe. please forgive me.
Lots of red, ripe tomatoes Cucumber (with the part that attaches it to the plant removed: it is bitter) Anaheim peppers (or any green pepper which is not sweet)Old, hard bread (my favourite for gazpacho is extra sour dough, but others will do too)
- Red vinegar
- Olive oil
Instructions - How to Make
- Cut some bread and soak it in water.
- Add it to the blender.
- Add the olive oil, salt, vinegar and water.
- Turn the power on until everything blends "homogeneously".
- Take a spoonful and taste it.
- At this point you can decide what is missing, what is in excess, etc.
- You can experiment with the recipe: some people like the gazpacho very thick, so they add a lot of bread, while some others like it very liquid, and they add more water instead, or less bread, whatever.