I’m not a big fan of this EEL dish but it is very recommended by my friends and colleagues.
EEL Casserole From Aguinaga
- 1 /4 kg baby eel
- 1 garlic clove
- Chili pepper
- olive oil
Instructions - How to Make
- Place inside a casserole bowl olive oil and add several pieces garlic and fry on low heat.
- Later add a few at time the eel.
- Now chop the chili pepper in circles and add inside the bowl and continue to stir.
- Add a pinch of olive oil and serve immediately.
- Use a wooden fork to serve better because the baby eel are small.