A seafood lovers dream. Quick easy and yummy.
Clams with Prawns
- 600 g. of clams
- 300 g. of prawns
- 2 spoonfuls of chopped parsley
- ½ cup of white wine
- 4 spoonfuls of olive oil
- 2 clove of garlic
Instructions - How to Make
- Put a frying pan with oil on a low flame.
- When is hot, add a chopped clove of garlic.
- Once that get a color, up the flame and add the clams, prawns and parsley.
- We then season and leave 1 minute with the frying pan cover.
- Later add the wine and keeps ½ minute more.
- Serve immediately