Most Spanish people like to eat this for breakfast or to compliment lunch.
Bread with Tomato, Garlic and smoked Ham
- Slices of bread (kind of household bread)
- Slices of smoked ham
- 1 ripe tomato
- 1 clove of garlic
- Olive oil
Instructions - How to Make
- Toast the slices of bread (best are pan-fried slices).
- While they are still hot, rub them with the clove of garlic until they absorb the flavour.
- Also rub the bread with half of the tomato.
- Add a pinch of salt, olive oil and finally top with the slice of ham.