Not quiet a paella but a nice salad tapa any time of the year.
Andalusian rice salad
- 1 cup converted rice
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 small onion minced
- 1 small onion, minced
- 2 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1 4-oz. jar whole pimentos,green and black olives for garnish
- 1 tsp. salt
- 8 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. wine vinegar
- salt & pepper
Instructions - How to Make
- Drain the pimentos.
- Cut 6 narrow strips and set them aside.
- Finely chop the remaining pimentos.
- Cool the rice slightly.
- Add the vinaigrette sauce, chopped pimento and parsley. Toss gently
- Spoon rice into serving bowl.
- When cool, cover and chill thoroughly.
- Decorate the top with the reserved pimento strips and olives.